Event Terms & Conditions
By joining any of the Vatikaki 4X4 Adventure Club (which includes but is not only limited to our members, agents, organizers, sponsors, advertisers, affiliates, associates and/or their families and their agents, organizers, sponsors, advertisers, affiliates, associates and/or their families/children) - hereinafter referred to as "Vatikaki" event/s, social media, live chat and/or other gatherings whether virtual or actual, you unequivocally agree that you have read, understood and explicitly agree to the following;
- Human safety FIRST – no compromise.
- Your vehicle will be roadworthy -and carry the necessary safety gear.
- Neither you nor any of your visitors/passengers may engage in any activity which may cause any harm to any other participant.
- Any and all deliberate and/or intentional dangerous actions/gestures/advise by you and/or your visitors/passengers will result in you being personally liable for any damage, injury and/or loss incurred by the other party.
- Read the very FIRST line of the next section carefully!
- PARTICIPATION IS SOLELY AND ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- You are also personally responsible for any/all passengers/guests in your vehicle/who attend/visit with you.
- In no event and/or under no circumstance/s will the Vatikaki be held liable for any injuries no matter how severe, loss and/or damage, including, without limitation, indirect and/or consequential loss and/or damage, or any loss and/or damages whatsoever arising from participation in any of our events.
- Thus, you explicitly agree that Vatikaki will not be liable to any party and/or participant/s for any direct, indirect, special -or consequential damages and/or loss, including without limitation; any loss/damage to property, any injuries sustained, any loss of life and/or any damages relating to but not only limited to any injuries sustained, while attending any of our events. (Please read the very FIRST line of this section again).
- The following applies to online/virtual, social -and events; any and all “ego/s” are to be left at home -and may only be collected the following week
- Any and all Vatikaki events are FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENTS and as such:
- You unequivocally agree to the club's code of conduct and you are also personally responsible and/or liable for any/all actions of any/all passengers/guests in your vehicle/who attend/visit with you.
- There will be absolutely ZERO TOLERANCE for any discrimination, racism, crude language, alcohol and/or any other substance abuse, drunken behaviour and/or any malicious damage/disturbance/threats/personal attacks (both verbally and physically) towards any other attendees and/or their property especially in the presence of minors.
- All the attendees unequivocally agree to abide by the particular event/venue’s rules -and the Vatikaki terms and conditions at all times.
- You have been warned!
- Participants may be required to appear on television or radio, in print publications, or on-line web sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods and/or services of Vatikaki.
- However participants shall at all times be entitled to deny the above by giving Vatikaki reasonable, written notice hereof.
- Such must be done prior to the respective publication’s printing deadline to Vatikaki in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any and all material/images/photographs in the Vatikaki gallery and/or on this website is subject to ©Copyright which is owned by and is vested in the Vatikaki 4X4 Adventure Club especially where such images were obtained from the public domain.(ie. Facebook, WhatsApp and/or any other social or other media publicly available)
- If any image is protected by ©Copyright from another person/party, such person/party may request removal of their image/s by directing such request in writing to email@example.com.
- Where we are notified of such ©Copyright and the owner of such would like the image/s to remain on the Vatikaki gallery, credit will be given should we be notified of such.
- All rights are reserved – including that Vatikaki may amend any of our terms and/or conditions at any time without notice and that only the latest version of such, will be legally binding upon you.
- RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS STRICTLY RESERVED and you and/or your guests/passengers will be removed from the venue and banned from any future Vatikaki events for violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any and all terms, conditions, regulations and/or suggestions herein are made without prejudice and Vatikaki reserves the right to delegate any of our rights and/or responsibilities herein to a third party without notice to you.
© 20[current_date format='y'] Vatikaki 4X4 Adventure Club - All Rights Reserved - E&OE
Your IP Address: [show_ip] has been logged as proof that this page was visited on [current_date format='l, j F'] 20[current_date format='y'] @ [current_date format='G']:[current_date format='i']