Event Terms & Conditions
By joining any of the Vatikaki 4X4 Adventure Club - hereinafter referred to a "Vatikaki" (which includes but is not only limited to our members, agents, organizers, sponsors, advertisers, affiliates, associates and/or their families and their agents, organizers, sponsors, advertisers, affiliates, associates and/or their families/children) event/s you unequivocally agree that you have read, understood and explicitly agree to the following;
- Human safety first – no compromise.
- Your vehicle will be roadworthy (unless it arrives on a roadworthy trailer) -and carry the necessary safety gear.
- Any and all “ego/s” are left at the venue entrance and may only be collected the following day – if you suffer from any “small ‘something’ syndrome” – please go somewhere else as we do not play nice with any egotism and/or egoism.
- We are all here to enjoy the event so; no deliberate -stunts, risks, danger -or any other activity which might endanger the lives and/or property of any of the participants and/or their property; will be tolerated. (read the very first line of the next section very carefully)
- PARTICIPATION IS SOLELY AND ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- You are also personally responsible for any/all passengers/guests in your vehicle/who attend/visit with you.
- In no event and/or under no circumstance/s will the Vatikaki be held liable for any injuries no matter how severe, loss and/or damage, including, without limitation, indirect and/or consequential loss and/or damage, or any loss and/or damages whatsoever arising from participation in any of our events.
- Thus, you explicitly agree that Vatikaki will not be liable to any party and/or participant/s for any direct, indirect, special -or consequential damages and/or loss, including without limitation; any loss/damage to property, any injuries sustained, any loss of life and/or any damages relating to but not only limited to any injuries sustained, while attending any of our events. (Please read the very FIRST line of this section again).
- All Vatikaki events are FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENTS and as such:
- There will be absolutely ZERO TOLERANCE for any discrimination, racism, crude language, alcohol and/or any other substance abuse, drunken behavior and/or any malicious damage/disturbance/threats/personal attacks (both verbally and physically) towards any other attendees and/or their property especially in the presence of minors. You have been warned!
- Any suggestions, content and/or advice Vatikaki might give; does not constitute any form of expert, legal -or other advice, recommendation -or arrangement and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific judgment, call and/or other decision/s. The appropriate expert advice should be obtained by yourself before making any such decision/s -or using the potential information supplied for any purpose.
- All rights are reserved – including that Vatikaki may amend any of our terms and/or conditions at any time without notice and that only the latest version of such, will be legally binding upon you.
- All the attendees unequivocally agree to abide by the particular event/venue’s rules -and the Vatikaki terms and conditions at all times.
- Participants may be required to appear on television or radio, in print publications, or on-line web sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods and/or services of Vatikaki.
- However participants shall at all times be entitled to deny the above by giving Vatikaki reasonable, written notice hereof.
- Such must be done prior to the respective publication’s printing deadline to Vatikaki in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS STRICTLY RESERVED and you and/or your guests/passengers will be removed from the venue and banned from any future Vatikaki events for violation of these Terms and Conditions.
© 2019 Vatikaki 4X4 Adventure Club - All Rights Reserved - E&OE