General Terms & Conditions, Disclaimer etc.
By visiting/using/subscribing to the Vatikaki 4X4 Adventure Club (herein after referred to as "Vatikaki") web site you unequivocally agree to the following
- © COPYRIGHT
- At Vatikaki 4x4 Adventure Club ("Vatikaki") we take the protection of our ©Copyright material very seriously.
- The Vatikaki logo and/or any/all material on our website/social/print/electronic media and any other media is protected by ©Copyright laws.
- No person or party may use, create, duplicate, replicate -and/or reverse engineer any of the Vatikaki logos/promotional materials/website/electronic and/or social media content for personal and/or commercial profit and/or gain without the explicit approval from the Vatikaki crew.
- If you become aware of the use of any of Vatikaki's ©Copyright material/s for personal/commercial gain/profit - please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ©Copyright of all material, information and logos presented on this site vest with Vatikaki.
- By submitting any pictures/photographs/videos to Vatikaki you relinquish any/all ©Copyright you might own/have owned.
- Any and all material/images/photographs in the Vatikaki gallery and/or on this website is subject to ©Copyright which is owned by and is vested in the Vatikaki 4X4 Adventure Club especially where such images were obtained from the public domain.(ie. Facebook, WhatsApp and/or any other social or other media publicly available)
- If any image is protected by ©Copyright from another person/party, such person/party may request removal of their image/s by directing such request in writing to email@example.com.
- The content of this web site is protected under applicable South African and International law including, but not limited to, South African Copyright laws, International Copyright laws and conventions.
- Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any material on this site.
- The user may however download, retrieve, view, print, refer to or sight the content of this site for private, educational or non-commercial home use only.
- Users seeking permission to use the content of this site for commercial purposes may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vatikaki cannot nor does it exercise continuous editorial control over the content of this site and accepts no responsibility for any illegal, discriminatory, defamatory or obscene content appearing on this site.
- Users are invited to inform Vatikaki of such matter appearing on this site.
- By visiting or sending e-mails to Vatikaki via this site, the user consents to receiving electronic communications from Vatikaki.
- The user thereby agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by Vatikaki satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited to, the requirements that such communications should be “in writing”.
- Vatikaki provides links to other related internet sites.
- Vatikaki does not sponsor or edit these sites and these links are provided for the user’s convenience only.
- The inclusion of these links does not imply endorsement by Vatikaki of the site and any use and/or reliance on the site is at the user’s own risk.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
- No user, be it a person, business or website may: frame this site or any of the pages on this site in any manner whatsoever; use any technology to search and gain information from this site unless the prior written consent of Vatikaki is obtained.
- The user expressly agrees that the use of the Vatikaki site is at the user’s sole risk.
- Vatikaki makes no representations or warranties that this website is free from errors or omissions nor that the service provided will be uninterrupted and free from defects.
- Users are invited to report any possible malfunctions and defects.
- This site is provided on an “as is” basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement, title, security and compatibility.
- It is the sole responsibility of the users to satisfy themselves prior to entering into this agreement that the services available on this site will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- The user acknowledges and confirms Vatikaki’s indemnity to, including but not limited to, indirect, direct, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages arising from the use of or inability to use the Vatikaki site. Vatikaki has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents.
- However, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any applications, downloads or files available via this website are free of viruses, worms, Trojans, bombs, time locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of the user’s system.
- No advice or opinion expressed on this site should be regarded as professional advice and users are advised to seek professional advice before placing reliance on any opinion given in this site.
- By accessing this site, the user consents to the South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African courts governing any action which may arise in respect of the user’s use of this site.
- PRIVACY / CONFIDENTIALITY
- Any information collected by Vatikaki from users of this site shall not be revealed or disclosed to third parties unless the user’s prior written consent thereto is obtained.
- The user hereby agrees that Vatikaki from time to time may communicate with him/her.
- Any user that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this website shall be criminally prosecuted.
- Vatikaki may also, at its sole discretion, institute civil action for damages suffered as a result of such conduct.
- The use of or access to this site constitutes the user’s acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Vatikaki has the exclusive discretion to alter any of the terms and conditions of this site at any time, without prior notice to the user.
- These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the Competition/s Terms and Conditions found here and the Events Terms and Conditions found here
© 2020 Vatikaki 4X4 Adventure Club - All Rights Reserved - E&OE
Your IP Address: 188.8.131.52 has been logged as proof that this page was visited on Monday, 6 July 2020 @ 6:21